The src tree is locked so maybe the best time to write a wish list for the next release circle from 6.3 to 6.4. It’s just a personal list, of course.
The list below includes only alreay existing ports expect qtwebengine which needs updates.
- Update to the 3rd branch would be really great. Maybe FFmpeg 3.4.2 “Cantor”. If you want help to update , please talk with the maintainer and kn@. There is also a old openbsd-wip port.
- Depending on graphics/ffmpeg update. Maybe kn@ can help you.
- Should be reactive easy to update but the tests are weird.
- Be brave.
- Dependencies everywhere. All consumers have to be tested.
- I know no one needs screen anymore but an update would be nice.
- Update or nuke it.
- A lot of fighting here.
- Welcome to hell! All consumers have to be tested.
- Anyone who wants to help is welcome. openbsd-wip/x11/qt5/qtwebengine.
If you want help us, please connect the maintainer and hack. If you need help, the ports@ mailininglist is happy to help. Of course, you can also write to me personally.